SPONSORSHIPS AND TARGETED DONATIONS
The Hub on Canal’s vision is Art • Creating • Community. We need the support of the community, both businesses and individuals, to continue to deliver quality arts programming to all those we serve. While we always welcome (and need) general donations, we are happy to assist you in targeting your investment in the arts to one of our many and varied programs. For instance, do you wish to help ensure the quality and longevity of our children’s art education? We can help you get this done. Do you have an interest in sponsoring our art or photography exhibitions? We can assist you with that as well. All supporters will have the satisfaction of knowing they have made a difference, and businesses can gain important exposure as prime supporters of The Hub and the arts. Have a look at the options and let me know how I can help you help us.
SUPPORT THE HUB’S CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS
- Summer and Winter Art Camp—Your support provides funds for scholarships, instructors and supplies, and helps us keep prices low for local families.
- General Children’s Programming—Want to support The Hub’s art outreach for kids, but give us the flexibility to match your dollars with our greatest need? This is the way to do that. Your contribution will assist us in delivering high-quality arts programming—in most cases at no cost to participants—to a wide range of underserved kids, including those with special needs. Together we can make a difference in their lives.
SUPPORT THE HUB’S PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAMMING
- Be a Music Night Sponsor. The Hub delivers a variety of quality musical performances every month of the year. Your donation or sponsorship helps us keep prices low so nearly everyone in our community can enjoy the performance. Pick a specific performance or just provide general support.
- Sponsor The Hub’s Gallery Walk—Every 1st Saturday, The Hub joins New Smyrna Beach’s art festivities with live music, food and beverages and one or two gallery exhibition openings. It’s a lively scene. Be a sponsor and help us keep these activities free for all of our guests.
- Make a Special Music Event Yours—Be a sponsor of some of our biggest in-house events. We would welcome your support of September’s Jazz Fest, October’s Harmonica Jam or January’s Jazz ‘n Blues. These are high-energy events with some of our biggest crowds.
SUPPORT THE HUB’S VETERANS’ PROGRAMS
- Help us fund scholarships for veterans who participate in our existing support programs. The Hub provides free classes in art and music for our veterans who struggle with challenges that originated with their service. We are also developing new and innovative programs to expand our offerings. Would you like to support those who have defended and protected us?
- The Hub and Our Heroes is our annual fundraising event designed to provide the funds necessary to operate our Guitars for Vets partnership program. Would you like to be a sponsor?
SUPPORT THE HUB’S SIGNATURE EVENTS
- The Hub has made a name for itself nurturing and growing its signature events. Some are fundraisers while others support and promote the arts or our youth outreach activities. Please partner with us to keep the success growing:
- Chalk it Up!—the area’s Premier Sidewalk Chalk Art Festival that coincides with the city’s Art Fiesta
- An Affair of the HeART—The Hub’s Annual Fundraising Gala
- Razzle Dazzle—A Student Fashion Event featuring middle and high school Fashion Club Designers
The activities and programs of The Hub on Canal benefit many, particularly those not well served by the arts. Help us build a stronger community, both economically and culturally. While we have accomplished much, there is much more to do. Thank you for your support as we strive to achieve our mission:
ART • CREATING • COMMUNITY
To discuss sponsorship opportunities or targeted donations, please contact Richard England at 386-957-3924 or 781-883-8987
Additional Sponsors & Partners
THE HUB ON CANAL, INC. REGISTRATION CH41844. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The Hub on Canal is located at 132 Canal Street, New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168.