Leslie Holland, Director of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
- GALLERY: Razzle Dazzle Middle School Fashion Show @ The Brannon Center
- GALLERY: Project Magnolia Community Day 2019
- GALLERY: An Affair of the HeART – A Night in Havana 2019
- GALLERY: Second Annual Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition – CHALK IT UP! 2019
- GALLERY: 3rd Annual The Hub on Canal Derby Day 2018
- Summer Camp 2018 Kids & Teens!
- GALLERY: First Annual Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition – CHALK IT UP!
- First Annual Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition – CHALK IT UP! – February 24 & 25, 2018
- The Hub on Canal Donates Key Painting to the City of New Smyrna Beach in Celebration of City’s 250th Anniversary – January 3, 2018
Download the official logo files for The Hub on Canal in high res print (vector PDF) and web formats (JPG and PNG).
Download high resolution images, approved for media use. Photo credits, courtesy of The Hub on Canal.
2nd Annual CHALK IT UP! Sidewalk Chalk Art Competition 2019
Register to participate as a sidewalk chalk artist or as a sponsor.
Summer Art Camp 2019
We’ve expanded our offerings to include camps for teens this year.
2nd Annual Student Film Festival 2019
NSB Middle School Fashion Show 2019
We’re proud to have hosted the NSB Middle School Fashion Show.
Download our previous press releases.
EVENTS & WORKSHOPS
- Press Release – 2020, July
- Press Release – 2020, March
- Press Release – 2020, February
- Press Release – 2020, January
- Press Release – 2019, December
- Press Release – 2019, November
- Press Release – 2019, October
- Press Release – 2019, September
- Press Release – 2019, August
- Press Release – 2019, July
Take Away Flyers
Download our printable monthly take-away flyers.
- Take Away Flyer – 2020, July
- Take Away Flyer – 2020, June
- Take Away Flyer – 2020, March
- Take Away Flyer – 2020, February
- Take Away Flyer – 2020, January
- Take Away Flyer – 2019, December
- Take Away Flyer – 2019, November
- Take Away Flyer – 2019, October
- Take Away Flyer – 2019, September
- Take Away Flyer – 2019, August
- Take Away Flyer – 2019, July
View our past email newsletters:
Passion and vision drive success. In the spring of 2010 a small group of friends and artists in New Smyrna Beach envisioned a stronger, more sustainable community created through the sharing of art. They dreamed of a central hub of artists who would make, showcase, and teach art in a communal space, a welcoming place to gather. This central hub would act as the core support for the many spokes that would reach out to the community. The founders imagined spokes of collaboration, discovery, expression, and revitalization through art, music and wellness. They understood that virtually all social impact studies find positive neighborhood effects associated with community arts and culture.
View our high definition video to learn more about The Hub on Canal’s story and mission: